Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luc

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2008
Singapore
www.youtube.com
Tigriuns™;4211430; said:
I just like my fish so do more research on it that all.
Nothing special... Most important if I am able to get hold of them.

To me keep what you like not because it rare.
So can appreciate it... Always want to keep aimara
but didn't know it was so aggressive but I like it
That's why Aimara is not my top choice, behind Goliath, Armatus and plecos. But it is slowly comin up after seeing sexyfishCA vid.

I am not the type who goes after rare stuffs, I like fishes that are canivorous, with characters and most importantly grow beyond 2ft and above. Siamese Tigers are rare nowadays, but never on my list

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
Luc;4211462; said:
That's why Aimara is not my top choice, behind Goliath, Armatus and plecos. But it is slowly comin up after seeing sexyfishCA vid.

I am not the type who goes after rare stuffs, I like fishes that are canivorous, with characters and most importantly grow beyond 2ft and above. Siamese Tigers are rare nowadays, but never on my list
All i know is i want to keep a monster in my tank....:ROFL:
I got mine...every time look at it...it try to kill me...:ROFL:

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
[YT]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ePnkLL5LC7w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ePnkLL5LC7w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YT]

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
Luc;4232871; said:
Still got. From the video, seems to me Aimara is fairly common, but why are they so "rare" on other parts of the world outside SA? People just throw it on dry land to die, dun they know the value of this fish?
My guess is outsider cannot easily go into their native river to catch it.
Heard only recently some part of their area is open up for exporting fish.
So that why afew aimara surface up for sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store