Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinfleming21

Jurassic Aquatics
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2010
Chandler, AZ
jworth;4252377; said:
I think you are referring to George at Shark Aquarium.

I just got mine from Anubias Design and I know he brought in an extra Mala and has High-Fin Reds available to order.

how much? and do they ship? Thanks for the info BTW man!

jworth

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2008
Indianapolis
I think the Malas were 30 and they Reds were 39. He is on the vendor list. He ships and does it well. Wolf got delayed and made it fine in 2 days.

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
jelly;4253815; said:
Great wolf. Good to see another mala. I was getting bored of seeing all these aimara's.
You bored??? Try padding your aimara lo or feed common pleco.
How your research doing???
I will try to post my sp Peru later for you.

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
jelly;4254733; said:
Not bored with aimara, just all we are seeing now is pics of aimara, everybody's got one. It's great to see other species, mala's etc.

Nice Peru. Looks young, how big is it?
About 4.5" only... Very peaceful....

NINERMIKE

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2010
San Fran
i just purchased this today... actually, he is still at the LFS and holding it for me till my tank is ready to go. Labeled as Black Wolf (H. Curupira) and i had to get it because i wanted one really bad and fell in love with the wolf as soon as i saw him. luckily they were nice to hold him till i'm ready (maybe a week or two) cause i will be getting a getting a tank and will have it up by this weekend. i was just being cautious in case anyone got him first since i never see them here in SF. Sorry for the low quality pics from the my camera phone.

black wolf.jpg

NINERMIKE

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2010
San Fran
thanks Jelly! im going to be looking at some tanks today from some guys i met at the fish store and craigslist. i was thinking about 100 - 150 gallons. the wolf is about 13". do you think that the 100 Gallon will do for this Monster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store