Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike1987

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2010
toledo,ohio
yea, i can't keep up with him. lol he really has come around. his stripe came in as you can tell, he is swimming around the tank during the day so he can see me. he sits on 1 side and swims around so he can see into the living room and watch me lol, and since im gone for 3 days due to working 2 hours away, the day i come home, he is normaly still sleeping, he wakes up and rushes to the glass and swims all crazy reminds me of a dog he makes sure his tail is going crazy like he is saying hi. then after a couple minutes of seeing me he goes back to bed lol. he is different for sure but in a good way, but i got him when he was baby so i think thats why.,

love the little guy for sure. i think he is about 5.3 inches now.

NINERMIKE

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2010
San Fran
Update:

Here's my new 13" Hoplias Curupira in a 4x2x2 tank which ive been patiently waiting for. I had him for several days now and has been pretty calm at first. now he/she is really starting to open up especially during feeding time. So far i only fed feeders at first and now im giving nightcrawlers where they dont last 1 second once it hits the water.

can someone help with identifying the sex?

wolf 3.jpg

wolf 4.jpg

wolf 1.jpg

wolf 2.jpg

apriliarider15

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Utah
Nice fish Mike.

Cecropia

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 17, 2008
US
My rainbow wolf.....weird how he has no red on him :confused: Eats silversides, hikari bio-gold+, hikari food sticks, and FD krill like a champ. Couldn't get the pics in focus.

DSCF1037 (Small).JPG

DSCF1048 (Small).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store