Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgrady21

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2010
Indiana
Good looking fish. How fast on average does you wolf grow? looking at getting a small red for my 125

mike1987

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2010
toledo,ohio
mgrady21;4429221; said:
Good looking fish. How fast on average does you wolf grow? looking at getting a small red for my 125
read only get about 8inchs long, i have my mala in a 35 gal being used for a grow out . been about 4 months he is about 5 inches long now. eats everyday on feeders. so he is growing fast very fast lol.

but i would say it would take about a year for a red to get to its full size. depends on how much you feed him, my wolf LOVES feeders. and will eat 3 a day if i would give them to him. lol but i limit him to 1 a day, but i started to slow down to 1 every 2 days,

mgrady21

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2010
Indiana
mike1987;4429772; said:
read only get about 8inchs long, i have my mala in a 35 gal being used for a grow out . been about 4 months he is about 5 inches long now. eats everyday on feeders. so he is growing fast very fast lol.

but i would say it would take about a year for a red to get to its full size. depends on how much you feed him, my wolf LOVES feeders. and will eat 3 a day if i would give them to him. lol but i limit him to 1 a day, but i started to slow down to 1 every 2 days,
alright cool thanks. im definitely getting one just don't know what size tank to put him in. either going to be 125 or 210

mike1987

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2010
toledo,ohio
moar pics of my wolf, and a pic of the tank, sorry the flash made alot of the poop stick out from the feeders lol no he isnt sick the white poop was froma bigger koi i was trying to feed him,saw the white poop he was taken out and treated lol

tank.jpg

pick 1.jpg

yay.jpg

eating.jpg

yummmy.jpg

mike1987

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2010
toledo,ohio
so, my wolf is also alittle weird,. he doesn't sleep in a cave nor does he hide in a cave. he used to when he was little he will sometimes still go in his old cave when he doesn't want to be bothered. but he sleeps on top of the tree out in the open. i have 1 pic of his up there, i will get a better one. any other wolfs do this?

he sleeps.jpg

vinnyrhom

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2005
MN, USA
I am a real fan of piranhas, they are usually very skittish and they do not eat much but I am enjoying to see if my xingu lac is begging foods when she sees me all the time. i am really happy with her now. i would like to get a great wolf collection like jelly or tigriun. Especially Jelly. your aimara is one of the nicest aimara ever i have seen. i just love the color.

DSC01241.jpg

DSC01237.jpg

DSC01235.jpg

DSC01230.jpg

jelly

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
Herts, UK
www.Hoplias.webs.com
vinnyrhom;4440495; said:
I am a real fan of piranhas, they are usually very skittish and they do not eat much but I am enjoying to see if my xingu lac is begging foods when she sees me all the time. i am really happy with her now. i would like to get a great wolf collection like jelly or tigriun. Especially Jelly. your aimara is one of the nicest aimara ever i have seen. i just love the color.
Thanks, Does seem to have some great colouring. Your Lac is awesome aswell. Was this the same Lac I have seen in a video trying to get at a P in the next tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store