Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
jelly;4941105; said:
Looks like it could all go wrong very quickly. For the Poly. I have a 10" aimara with 3 big SD's in a 220, he continully chases them when they come near. new inguries every day. My experiment with Cardinals and my big aimara didn't work out, they all lasted 4 days, came in the next day and one left.
I feel that my Tapajos red is not so aggressive or perhaps it the landscaping which make it feel at home... It about 7" perhaps reaching to a size of 1st above then it will turn the table around...

My 2nd smaller ones used to gentle till it reach a feet

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
jelly;4941105; said:
Looks like it could all go wrong very quickly. For the Poly. I have a 10" aimara with 3 big SD's in a 220, he continully chases them when they come near. new inguries every day. My experiment with Cardinals and my big aimara didn't work out, they all lasted 4 days, came in the next day and one left.
Oh no I am wrong... was away for almost 2 days..
come home head count.. only have fin count left...

I guess the protection fee not enough...

I had remove my same size ansorgii... so many feeder in the tank still eat it.. atleast didnt go to waste... sometime they just kill for fun..

limz_777

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 7, 2005
i still remember my albino bichir slip through the partition only to become the common mala meals , their streamline body just make it a easy meal

lix.ma14

Hydrolycus Armatus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
Ontario, Canada
kendog1;2095629; said:
ok guys, heres some pics of the new wolf, by the way, the dentiaries are definately parallel, no doubt about it, he was def kinda tough to get pics of, ill try again in a few days after he gets a little more comfortable. let me know whattype you guys and gals think, thanks
That is definatly not a wolf. a Elongus picta?

King-eL

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
Philippines and Canada
Tigriuns™;4943350; said:
Oh no I am wrong... was away for almost 2 days..
come home head count.. only have fin count left...

I guess the protection fee not enough...

I had remove my same size ansorgii... so many feeder in the tank still eat it.. atleast didnt go to waste... sometime they just kill for fun..
Is that the remains of the lapradei?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store