Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

killerfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
colorado
Played with my wolf today tried to get s shot of him biteing me but couldn't i would all ways take the picture a second to late or to soon he will bite me and hang on or just dive bomb me

He likes biteing my knucles but not my finger tips eventually i had to harrash him to get him to bite so i stoped i didn't wan't to stress him out so i'll try later

Mudfrog

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2005
VA
killerfish;2219195; said:
Played with my wolf today tried to get s shot of him biteing me but couldn't i would all ways take the picture a second to late or to soon he will bite me and hang on or just dive bomb me

He likes biteing my knucles but not my finger tips eventually i had to harrash him to get him to bite so i stoped i didn't wan't to stress him out so i'll try later
Very cool.. now lets see you do that with a mala :D

killerfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
colorado
Buy me a mala and i'll make a sweet video ohhh wait never mind if you pay for the stiches i'll buy the wolf then i'lll make a sweet video :)

sevendreamz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2007
Greensboro
You def. have him a lil HEATED in that 2nd pic...LOL. Def try that wit a 18in plus mala. I will pay the doctor bills, I just wanna see what the damage would look like....;)

j/k

killerfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
colorado
Lol he definitely was pissed he was about to dive bomb me in that pic. He will first flare his gills at me and if i don't move my hand he will curve his body into an S shape like and snake. Then shoot out and hammer my hand hes a surprisingly fast fish. He doesn't like intruders he bites everything that enters his tank. Even the grave vacuum and fish nets i use to try and get rid of all those hornwort needles. Hes a very fun fish total glass banger like a cichlid and is all ways hungry, Love this guy

tydus

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2007
California
killerfish;2219195; said:

Awesome shots! The wolf is amazing. What species is it?

killerfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
colorado
Thank you its an Erythrinus Erythrinus common names are rainbow wolf fish and red high fin wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store