Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
Mudfrog;1936419; said:
I still think yours looks more like a lacerdae but like I said I'm not the best at ID'ng them. But the head shape is a little different then most of the malas I've seen, it could just be the region it's from.
I got 2 wolffish 1 is bigger about 6" that one confirm is a mala..smaller one not sure cos i didnt ask thought it was common... i get the bigger one picture soon...

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
Mudfrog;1936419; said:
I still think yours looks more like a lacerdae but like I said I'm not the best at ID'ng them. But the head shape is a little different then most of the malas I've seen, it could just be the region it's from.
jaw structure is different.
and lacerdae would cost 400 over here.

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
Mudfrog;1936419; said:

you are correct.
head shape differs in variants.

killerfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
colorado
love the golds wish i could get a hold of some

ironmunki

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2007
maryland
killerfish;1938406; said:
love the golds wish i could get a hold of some
Contact George over at Shark Aquarium in NJ. I bought my old ones from him.

ironmunki

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2007
maryland
Mudfrog;1939534; said:
Contacting him is easy, getting a reply from him is another story :irked:
Yeah he can be a bit slow in returning emails. I think from the time I sent my first email to the time he replied back was about a month! A bit of a wait but a week later I had my golds.

Mudfrog

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2005
VA
ironmunki;1939551; said:
Yeah he can be a bit slow in returning emails. I think from the time I sent my first email to the time he replied back was about a month! A bit of a wait but a week later I had my golds.
Over the course of a month and a half I had sent him about 7 or 8 emails asking what wolves they had in stock. Never heard anything from them. Luckily I found another supplier with some and had a reply within an hour, they will be getting first pick as my supplier as long as they have what I want ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store