Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudfrog

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2005
VA
killerfish;2477161; said:
We'll i really feal bad for my rainbow so i'm shifting fish around so i can put him in a 20 long right now he'll be in there by tomorrow mabye tonight so atleast he will have a little more room to swim
I felt bad for keeping mine in a 48x18 tank :D

sevendreamz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2007
Greensboro
channarox;2478016; said:
ive decided....
im coming back to wolves. :naughty:

U SON OF A BIT#$.....LMAO....CHANNA LET THE WOLVES GET ESTABLISHED AND THEY WILL NOT BE KILLERS FROM 3 INCHES...GIVE THEM SOME TIME...BUT IM GLAD.....I DONT WANT THEM TO KILL TANKMATES, BUT THEY NEED TO STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES.....GOOD LUCK....:)

Mudfrog

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2005
VA
I'm trying my mala with a pair of convicts to see how he does with tankmates. I put them in about a week ago. The first night I put them in the mala hit the male convict (about 4") a couple times but I don't think he was going for a kill, more like a warning snap. The teeth marks have healed in the convict and the mala seems to ignore them now, even when they come over by his driftwood. Now the true test is going to be when they breed, once the cons turn aggressive towards him it could be all over. But thats why I'm using Cons to test his aggression towards tankmates, I need to see his reaction to aggressive fish. I'd love to be able to keep him with some other fish.

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
sevendreamz;2478555; said:
U SON OF A BIT#$.....LMAO....CHANNA LET THE WOLVES GET ESTABLISHED AND THEY WILL NOT BE KILLERS FROM 3 INCHES...GIVE THEM SOME TIME...BUT IM GLAD.....I DONT WANT THEM TO KILL TANKMATES, BUT THEY NEED TO STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES.....GOOD LUCK....:)
:headbang2
gotta find some...

sevendreamz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2007
Greensboro
Mudfrog;2479079; said:
I'm trying my mala with a pair of convicts to see how he does with tankmates. I put them in about a week ago. The first night I put them in the mala hit the male convict (about 4") a couple times but I don't think he was going for a kill, more like a warning snap. The teeth marks have healed in the convict and the mala seems to ignore them now, even when they come over by his driftwood. Now the true test is going to be when they breed, once the cons turn aggressive towards him it could be all over. But thats why I'm using Cons to test his aggression towards tankmates, I need to see his reaction to aggressive fish. I'd love to be able to keep him with some other fish.
Good Luck keep us posted on how this turns out....;)

channarox;2479201; said:
depends on the time of year.;)
Good Luck and hopefully they wont be wusses....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store