Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KRSwop1

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
Thanks guys. Sorry I forgot to check the thread. He was a tapajos varient, thats why he had the red/maroon color on him. I sold him cuz I had to make room for the armatus I had coming in. They are awesome looking fish, and he was really active while young, but the bigger he got the more sluggish he was. It was time for me to move on to more of a midwater swimmer. He was and always will be one of my favorite fish that Ive owned. I sold him to another member on here in New Orleans. He hasn't posted any updates of him since I sold him to him, which is kinda sad. He doesn't really come on here much anymore though.

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
KRSwop1;2784361; said:
Thanks guys. Sorry I forgot to check the thread. He was a tapajos varient, thats why he had the red/maroon color on him. I sold him cuz I had to make room for the armatus I had coming in. They are awesome looking fish, and he was really active while young, but the bigger he got the more sluggish he was. It was time for me to move on to more of a midwater swimmer. He was and always will be one of my favorite fish that Ive owned. I sold him to another member on here in New Orleans. He hasn't posted any updates of him since I sold him to him, which is kinda sad. He doesn't really come on here much anymore though.
you sold him when he was 16-18" right?
he was a looker...

MultispeciesTamer

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2008
Michigan
y is this not sticky?

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
Tigriuns™;2796202; said:
Ya why not??

Anyway there is rainbow wolffish and common wolf in my LFS. Still yet to find time to see.
yup....2 very nice ery ery in c328.around 4".
also,a few malas around 3".

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
channarox;2797781; said:
yup....2 very nice ery ery in c328.around 4".
also,a few malas around 3".
Tomorrow night then go down. He said it was very red. Wonder how it look like. Still got small payara

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia

chonhzilla

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2007
Fresno CA
the price was right and he or she needed a new home. He/she was about 5.5" already and was housed only in a 20gal long. I was hoping to get him/her a 40gal breeder before this month but due to school and finals I had to give him up to someone who can give him/her a proper home. Next month I'll pick up a new tank and a new wolf.

Heres a last minute picture I took before he/she was picked up. Will be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store