pop up aquarium

Daniel Machado

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2005
Fortal Town - Brazil
Can't decide...

The tiny one for the living room or the DECENT one for the backyard... Oh, SH*T! Forgot I live in an apartment. Only have space for the tiny. Oh, boy... :(

Best regards.

Daniel.

spring007

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2006
Where there is sunshine
That's so cool!!!
But I don't think I can maintain another aquarium(or a micro pond??)...:(

fishnutham

Needs More Room!
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2005
Brantford,Ont,canada
as i already posted found them in a surplus place i'm going to grab one today and will post if its any good..i'm thinking it would be a good space saver for a conditioning tank or hospital or even if your tank springs a leak too bad they didnt come larger for the monster fish though.

Sphearion

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2006
St louis, Missouri
they really should make that clear one much bigger I would like to put one in my basement and put glass block floor in my kitchen :) but hey Im wierd like that I have many times thought of water proofing my basement and making the majority a big aquarium.... could be fun.

rook45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
new jersey
:ROFL:

repair

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Indy
Sphearion said:
I would like to put one in my basement and put glass block floor in my kitchen :) but hey Im wierd like that I have many times thought of water proofing my basement and making the majority a big aquarium.... could be fun.
HEY MAN.... GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!! :ROFL:

big E

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2005
the French Part of Compton
I almost bought one of these so I could buy some more goldfish, hey, its a sickness!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store