Post your Wolf fish Pictures!!

nzafi

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2008
USA
How does he with all the other tankmates? These guys seemed to have a such a bad reputation that I would be terrified to have him in there with some of your expensive stock. Seems like a number of folks have done a cohab recently, and I guess with your huge tank its not a problem.

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
How does he with all the other tankmates? These guys seemed to have a such a bad reputation that I would be terrified to have him in there with some of your expensive stock. Seems like a number of folks have done a cohab recently, and I guess with your huge tank its not a problem.
Treat them like other wolves on a bigger scale. Jl had 5 together with other fish.

Reactions: tlindsey

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
Treat them like other wolves on a bigger scale. Jl had 5 together with other fish.
really depends on the fish. my smaller one is fine with the other wolves but the
bigger one which is around 17-18" now is a absolute terror... cant keep anything
with it... the rest of the wolves are all around 12-13" so maybe the size different
is playing a big role in it but it wrecks havoc even on the larger 24"+ fish so eh...

Reactions: moe214

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
really depends on the fish. my smaller one is fine with the other wolves but the
bigger one which is around 17-18" now is a absolute terror... cant keep anything
with it... the rest of the wolves are all around 12-13" so maybe the size different
is playing a big role in it but it wrecks havoc even on the larger 24"+ fish so eh...
Exactly. Treat like other wolves. With malas you can have one that you can keep with anything and another you can't keep with anything, same with curu. It depends on the specific fishes personality. Just on a bigger scale since aimara grow larger they will have a larger territory etc. they'll need larger tankmates, with larger hiding places etc. everything on a bigger scale.

Reactions: tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store