Post your Wolf fish Pictures!!

mynheers_a_pint

Candiru
MFK Member
May 4, 2008
United Kingdom
thought it was my turn to post pictures of my (very angry) mala. He was absolutley disguested by my trying to take a picture as you may be able to tell.

He's good fun....:nilly:

Oh nd i am mid tidying the cables behind so appologies for the shabby cableing. I have also reallised the tank really isn't that bright in real life but it looks horrendously bright there. camera phone FTL...

killerfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
colorado
Played with my wolf today tried to get s shot of him biteing me but couldn't i would all ways take the picture a second to late or to soon he will bite me and hang on or just dive bomb me

He likes biteing my knucles but not my finger tips eventually i had to harrash him to get him to bite so i stoped i didn't wan't to stress him out so i'll try later

Reactions: bignootch

jelly

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
Herts, UK
www.Hoplias.webs.com
This is Sp. Peru. He seems to have maxed about 8" now and is a bit plumper. Not quite as outgoing as an Ery. Ery. but a great looking fish. usually has abit more colour than this.

wolfperu1.jpg

wolfperu.jpg

mynheers_a_pint

Candiru
MFK Member
May 4, 2008
United Kingdom
i thought after a few failed attempts at filming my wolf feeding, it was only right to post one vid that worked. Each lance fish is about 3"-

You don't need sound as there isn't anything to hear. Except me cough and the glass slide. :nilly:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store