Props to some of my lfs's and rants too!

DoViIsRoK

Banned
May 30, 2006
NJ
Speaking of...I was in there myself and thought I would take a couple photos of those mutilated fish(Heart parrots bah). :shakehead
Once I make a few posts I will put it up for your viewing pleasure.

:swear:

Then start a protest with picket signs exhibiting the process of mutilation.Then practice kicking a few here and there.
:nutkick:

Doviiking

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2006
New Jersey
Yea a protest with signs and camera's! and I'll only leave if I get free feeders for the rest of the year!!!!!!!
Free Feeders!
One of those 59.95 Jardini's
Removal of the mutilated bean fish.
10,000 gallon Aqarium dedicated to Dovii setup on a platform that has a throne I can sit at while I Visit with a name plate that reads Doviiking.

All that and I'll leave.

Oh and permission to spray paint the front glass of the store!!!!!

MONSTER FISH KEEPERS WERE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang2 :headbang2 :headbang2

Dovii dude

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2006
Massachusetts
www.Tanbusters.com
I must give props to a place called Emmons in Simmsbury Conn,It is about a half hour drive for me but worth it!!!This place has just about any cichlid you could think of,or they can get it within days!!They are also a rare breed in as far as if you go in there and say you want to buy a RTC or a larger Aro,they will ask you how big of a tank you have etc,etc if they believe you cant possibly house a fish they really try to talk you out of it.Very good place for newbies to go.:thumbsup:

freeskierrocket

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2005
SouthEast, PA, USA
I don't like Monster pets in Philly because I don't like seeing mutilated fish like the jellybean heart parrots they have in there now. Your right about the beat up fish in the feeder tank at Zoos in Philly. The one in Nj is cleaner. You see that Peacock bass they got in philly Zoos? Its a mess 79.95!!!!!!!!!!!!!:screwy:
:swear: Yes, and what about the red devil in the same very clean---sarcasm---- feeder tank (zoos) , scars all over it (open wounds) and half a tail ( the retards still were asking $50)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the gator gars are so fat they just stay motionless at the bottom of the feeder tank.....................and whats worse the damned softy shell turtles are a disgrace....fungus and what appears to be holes in the shells.......:( WTF??

Doviiking

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2006
New Jersey
Was in there last night and the Jardini they have in there for 79.95 has a chunk missing off its side cause they have it housed with the spotted gars. The kicker is they have a tank right below it with 20 new jardini's in it of the same size for only 59.95. are they telling me the chunk missing makes it more rare?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store