Onion01

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2007
Miami
neoprodigy;1676793; said:
what is this?
what are you thinking it is? :confused:

btw man, there was a member here a while ago named skylar. He was a decent guy, but started getting caught in a web of his own lies. He finally topped it off saying that he got 3 400g tanks. He wasn't able to confirm this, and, long story short, was banned...multiple times. It's not worth it. If you are telling the truth, then I already said that I apologize. But, if you are starting to form a web of lies, it is better to tear it down now before it gets out of hand and you lose all credibility. No one will think less of you if you admit you were lying, it just seems to be hard. I'm speaking as a buddy who doesn't want anyone ruining their and others' experience here on MFK because of trying to promote a false self-image. Think about it :)

BushFishRox

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2007
Mississauga, Ont Canada
Ya I remember Skylar, because of him and his buddy I lost interest in MFK.com but I am back now... to see proof!!!

but I dont want to hear "the proof is the proof because it is the proof", if you know who said that you win a gold star...

BushFishRox

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2007
Mississauga, Ont Canada
your biggest problem is that you said the aro was 40"+ and it was in a 300gal... a 300gal is big but it isnt that big. that so called 40" aro makes that so called 300gal look huge, so maybe you are missed informed on the size of the tank... closer to 500-1Kgal...

ceeej31;1676842; said:
was it Li?
He said he was skylars brother...

Onion01

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2007
Miami
BushFishRox;1676847; said:
your biggest problem is that you said the aro was 40"+ and it was in a 300gal... a 300gal is big but it isnt that big. that so called 40" aro makes that so called 300gal look huge, so maybe you are missed informed on the size of the tank... closer t 500-1Kgal...

true. If you look at those black pacu, they are adult size (almost 3 feet long). The aro is definitely over 3 feet, so for them to be back that far, the tank would have to be almost 10 (or more) feet deep. This is comparable to johnptc's tank, and there is no way you could have a tank like john's without us having already heard about it. Plus, why would you have posted that 150g raiders tank before your monster tank. This does not make for a believable story. :)

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2006
DC-MD-VA
your biggest problem is that you said the aro was 40"+ and it was in a 300gal... a 300gal is big but it isnt that big. that so called 40" aro makes that so called 300gal look huge, so maybe you are missed informed on the size of the tank... closer to 500-1Kgal...
:iagree::iagree:

im confuse on the skylars part?? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store