Rate growth rates of these cichilds from the fastest to the slowest!

Hybridfish7

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2017

Hybridfish7

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2017
Bro, my teacher isn't gonna buy blind cave fish.
There is a blind cave cichlid

1000017416.jpg

Well... I don't know if they're in caves but they do live like 660 feet deep... For reference the deepest I've gone "deep sea" fishing was 200 feet

• Wow
Reactions: HUKIT and AR1

Fanatic_Fish_Lunatic

Exodon
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2024
There is a blind cave cichlid

View attachment 1548815

Well... I don't know if they're in caves but they do live like 660 feet deep... For reference the deepest I've gone "deep sea" fishing was 200 feet
Alright, I have something to ask. Can you give me top 10 most aggressive cichilds? I know each individual is different, but I meant top 10 most aggressive in general. I meant, my Jaguar at its 8" is incredibly tame and chill.

Hybridfish7

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2017
Alright, I have something to ask. Can you give me top 10 most aggressive cichilds? I know each individual is different, but I meant top 10 most aggressive in general. I meant, my Jaguar at its 8" is incredibly tame and chill.
In terms of potential for damage obviously there's a lot you could do, but in terms of killing things for no reason, I personally think buttikoferi is the #1... There is a reason they're illegal in Florida
#2 is neetroplus nematopus... There are stories of them swarming and eviscerating/gouging the eyes out of other fish stuck in nets in the wild
Umbees are also up there for me, especially the non Rio mag ones
Salvini have a tendency to kill eachother for no reason
Nosferatu group herichthys also do this
Convicts have the reputation for taking over tanks but amatitlania septemfasciata have taken over convict tanks for me
Vieja are also pretty mean in my experience
Then 5 star general type Hemichromis
Then parachromis
From what I've heard petrochromis are pretty bad?

Fanatic_Fish_Lunatic

Exodon
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2024
In terms of potential for damage obviously there's a lot you could do, but in terms of killing things for no reason, I personally think buttikoferi is the #1... There is a reason they're illegal in Florida
#2 is neetroplus nematopus... There are stories of them swarming and eviscerating/gouging the eyes out of other fish stuck in nets in the wild
Umbees are also up there for me, especially the non Rio mag ones
Salvini have a tendency to kill eachother for no reason
Nosferatu group herichthys also do this
Convicts have the reputation for taking over tanks but amatitlania septemfasciata have taken over convict tanks for me
Vieja are also pretty mean in my experience
Then 5 star general type Hemichromis
Then parachromis
From what I've heard petrochromis are pretty bad?
Guess my jaguar is pretty chill, he's with many other different aggressive cichlids. I raised them together since they were 1" to 2". Now he's at 8" and pretty calm, he may chase other cichlids, but has never injure them at all. He's with oscars, jack dempsey, green terror, and more aggressive one. Jaguar is the tank boss here.

Reactions: AR1
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store