Show Us The Different Species of African Rift Lake Cichlids..

mabl8r68

Feeder Fish
Sep 2, 2008
Lafayette
Ok, so I can't edit my posts. So, I can't delete that post which actually refers to the first page of posts not the 106th page of posts. Soooo, I will repost another post asking what I really want to know. I would like to see an albino redtop zebra if you all have one. Mine is orange with "big" eyes as a 1-2" fish. Also, I am interested in seeing a juvi red empress male and female. I am thinking I may have a female... not what I wanted. Thanks :)

SubMariner9

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2008
Atlantis
Here are some of my African Cichlids:

The last picture is of my Super Red Emperror Thanx to Bobby Phillips for the pic.

There are more pictures in my profile/album

Enjoy,

Richard

MoFish78

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2008
Bay Area CaliFornia
mabl8r68;2844440; said:
I would like to see an albino redtop zebra if you all have one. Mine is orange with "big" eyes as a 1-2" fish. Also, I am interested in seeing a juvi red empress male and female. I am thinking I may have a female... not what I wanted. Thanks :)

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
SubMariner9 gorgeous fish and set up... that Bobby took a awesome pic too.. thanks for posting..

mabl8r68

Feeder Fish
Sep 2, 2008
Lafayette
Thanks for the info :) Beautiful Fish!!! Especially the Red Emperor. I am hoping mine is a male. Before I got him out of the LFS the tank was full of blue faced RE's but when he did a change of a fish or two in and out they all lost their blue face. Mine still has no blue face and looks just like the adult Female... Here's hoping it's a male. My albino red top has a big eye, but it's not pink like most albinos. It's also orange. My tank is still tinted from the driftwood so a pic wouldn't do much good. Again, thanks for the info.

Blue2Fyre

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2008
Wisconsin
Here are my babies. My demasoni and acei hate their picture being taken so I their shots are not great because they are always swimming away. The last two pictures make me laugh because it's how most of my pictures turn out since most of my fish are very nosy about what I'm doing :)

yawn.jpg

redzebra.jpg

moe.jpg

joeplant.jpg

dragon.jpg

CRG.jpg

beatricelook.jpg

moelook.jpg

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member