Show Us The Different Species of African Rift Lake Cichlids..

tezr

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2007
Austin TX
www.rivercityaquatics.com
bbandu;2273188; said:
Petrotilapia microgalana Nkhata Bay 'Small Blue'

Gephyrochromis moorii Msuli
Great fish and pics...... Don't I know you from somewhere....... LOL

The silver $ and Pacu were the perfect size and you can barely pic them out of the group at fist glance. The Oscar's are doing great as well they are buddies and never seperate more than a few inches. What did you find out about the catfish?

Bre

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2007
Denver, CO
Where did you get the red fin piebald? He is beautiful!!! Looks totally different then the other pic I saw somewhere. If they all look like that...I want some!!! AWESOME!!! Your others are all awesome of course too...he just really stood out to me.

ikevi

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
Oregon
Well I got a lot of new fish... They are all still fiarly young. (But well you can tell what some of them are off hand at least.) ~5 were replacements for ones that have died over the last year, and I still manage to forget to get a male that I really needed. Hopefully I will find one locally. I had fun going to the charlette auction where I got the normal comp. And some young fry that will be awsome in about a year, and 3 discus. That well honestly if I would have had better light I would have only bought one. (The price was right though.) Now I am just loking for a few more CA/SA that I Ken should be able to get to me sometime and some discus. (Maybe I will try an EBJD again someday.)

But I have a ton of new haps, and a few peococks. Here is a glimpse...

Oh and I have changed my focus now. I basically am only breeding ~3 species at any given time. I just don't have the time/space to raise a lot of different types. My Lwandas have grow up now and are being sold, so my next goal is the electras. (Hopefully this new male wont starve himself to death.) Then I have the exo that will likely be breeding size in ~6 months. I was also hopeing to get my Copadichromis sp. "Virginalis Gold"going, but my last male died and like I said somehow a new male got forgoten. So I figure it will either be them or I will try to breed my male OB fryeri in the sig and see if I can get some blue OB out.

geobal

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2007
st. louis
just posting a couple pics of my 125 and 55. Also anyone have an idea of what kind of hap ahli I have?

the Ahli

another of the ahli

pic of my red emp, hap fire, and salmon

flameback

in the 55 my wmall pyxichromis orthostoma's

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store