SiverArowana comfortable in this aquarium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silven

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2006
North of you
What's going on here.....? What is the real story here? Did he have his tank built to match what he saw here, is he full of $#!T and just swiped a picture, or is this some sort of joke?:eek::feedback:

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
:bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs: :bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs:

:ROFL::liar::headshake:lol3::nono::duh: I knew this was BS when I saw the tank. No way that is 12 x 4 x 5 foot. Looks more like 8 x 4 x 4 foot interior dimensions with the outside framing making it a little larger.

Well Silverarowanonly at least ya still have that 6 x 1 x 2 foot tank just no arowana.:ROFL:

Oh wait...I bet now you will tell everybody that the pic you posted is not your tank, but this is what you tank will look like when you get it, right? :screwy:

jamey0615

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2008
Texas
The real interior size is 106"x48"x48". I know this cause I built it. Your an idiot!:ROFL:Build your own tank. Don't steal pics of someone elses tank. I am however, flattered. BUT STILL GET YOUR OWN!!!!:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Thanks Mopar.

dmopar74

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Mar 24, 2006
Tri cities washington
jamey0615;1720243; said:
The real interior size is 106"x48"x48". I know this cause I built it. Your an idiot!:ROFL:Build your own tank. Don't steal pics of someone elses tank. I am however, flattered. BUT STILL GET YOUR OWN!!!!:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Thanks Mopar.
:headbang2:ROFL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store