Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Stellar job!

BMueller777

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2007
Northern New Jersey
Nice set up dude. Would you like some fish for your pond? (6 four to five inch silver dollars, a 6 inch Tiger Oscar and a 6-7 inch Common Pleco? Only reason I'm asking is because I just decided today that I can no longer maintain a tank due to life :( I'm also from northern NJ, in essex county.

WonderKeeper

Candiru
MFK Member
May 15, 2007
California USA
Nice pond. Need more decoration if you willing go for the natural look. Do you have any lighting on the ceiling above the Pond? T8 is a great light fixture and good for the money when you buy at The Home Depot or Lows Just change the T8 regular bulb to T8 Plant and aquarium Bulb. Buy some real plant man . Like house plants that cascade down to your pond . It looks natural and help soften the pond liner. One vertical house plant in each corner your pond . One bush cascade in the middle the plumbing to cover it. Additional cascade plants next to the vertical plants. No need to buy expensive plants. While take care your fish, recycle that old water watering your plant. Open the window blind let the nature sunlight in . With the light fixture and nature sunlight , it will benefit your live plants and the color of your fish. Do you really need the lid ? With the lid it looks more like a hot tub than a pond. If you really need it then nothing I can say. If not , just lose it. Have fun.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store