Suspected Pets Dumped

SalviniCichlidFan

Dovii
MFK Member
May 30, 2021
www.andrew-li.org
I wouldve chopped the tail off, slammed a hook through the meat, and threw the little guy about 60 yds into the surf in the hopes of hooking a nice puppy drum. But hey, your way works too.
Not going to lie, I don't think that fish would've made it anyways considering how long it was under stress in a tiny bucket and its nibbled tail.

If I was in this position I would've hooked em right up too to catch myself some dinner.

Reactions: Backfromthedead

Hybridfish7

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2017
I wouldve chopped the tail off, slammed a hook through the meat, and threw the little guy about 60 yds into the surf in the hopes of hooking a nice puppy drum. But hey, your way works too.
Can catch the same fish on shrimp from the Asian market at $2 a lb. Or a blue runner because I've seen enough of those things

cruxmaster

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 20, 2024
In the late Summer/Fall water currents change and bring tropical waters from down South (Florida) to our Northern waters, they also bring the warmer tropical currents closer to shore. As long time Jersey diver you can frequently find many tropical fish in our back bays and inlets.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store