THE DEAD FISH THREAD!!!!!

The TRUST

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2005
SoFlo
Nekojin;792476; said:
Why do you people keep all your dead fish in the freezer???

THats nasty. But moreso.... what's the point. I'm just curiouse... i have no idea.
it's hard to throw away money sometimes. For me it depends on the fish. Let says I lost a Midas or a Jag then it would go straight to trash,. But if it was say nice Pbass or show fish of some sort that I paid mad $$$$$$$$$$ for then I'd freeze it for a while then throw it away a month or so later.

The TRUST

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2005
SoFlo
OK My turn. Took these shots as a last look before I disposed of their frozen bodies.

10" Monoculus that died from over eating

3 x 18" Temensis that died in transit during my Sacramento to Seattle Fish Run. Their tails curled up when they died but they really are 18".

DSC02512_resize.JPG

DSC02514_resize.JPG

DSC02516_resize.JPG

DSC02519_resize.JPG

DSC02523_resize.JPG

JardiniBoy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2005
Taipei
www.reddragons.sc
The TRUST;793866; said:
OK My turn. Took these shots as a last look before I disposed of their frozen bodies.

10" Monoculus that died from over eating

3 x 18" Temensis that died in transit during my Sacramento to Seattle Fish Run. Their tails curled up when they died but they really are 18".
You could have had a good barbecue with those.. :drool:

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
The TRUST;791008; said:
Check this Dead Fish out.

NOT MINE!

hey that's that japanese yaku san, that has a photo in the monsterfishkeepers magazine, spread on this white arapaima, and there is actually a website showing the wholeprocess of his tank being built. Same guy!!! Wonder how that pima died...?

Ang

I should be a Hookworm
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2005
San Diego
The TRUST;792684; said:
it's hard to throw away money sometimes. For me it depends on the fish. Let says I lost a Midas or a Jag then it would go straight to trash,. But if it was say nice Pbass or show fish of some sort that I paid mad $$$$$$$$$$ for then I'd freeze it for a while then throw it away a month or so later.
Oh ok. So its like..
"dang i spent all this money... I'm going to at least get to look at this fish a little longer"

That makes sense.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store