THE DEAD FISH THREAD!!!!!

moespeaking

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 9, 2006
Massachusetts
some A HOLE poured bleach or some cleaning product into one of the aggressive systems at work today. Heres the result: Those are 6.5" and 7" clown loaches. Most of the cichlids are still alive as of tonight but I'm sure most won't make it through the night.

SSPX0068.JPG

Tequila

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2007
USA
moespeaking;1693736; said:
some A HOLE poured bleach or some cleaning product into one of the aggressive systems at work today. Heres the result: Those are 6.5" and 7" clown loaches. Most of the cichlids are still alive as of tonight but I'm sure most won't make it through the night.
WOW that really sucks!

ettfettbranamn

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
sweden
I hate to even have to submit to this depressing thread but I present my late boy Rodriguez..

Theory; In the middle of the night when the lights were out he went up for air and from out of nowhere comes Marge (the arowana) and chomps him right over the back but lets him go as soon as he struggles back (she wont eat live food)..

He stoped eating for 2 days but where still active, had scars that looked a lot like marges' jaws and ripped fins.. I thought he would make it but I found him in his cave yesterday.. I went fishing, and took him with me in a bag and let him go in the sea to give him an honorable funeral.

Swim on Rodriguez!

DSC03756.JPG

DSC03757.JPG

jdiidy271

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
new york
that does suck man........ srry. i had a little tiger oscar that got eaten by my md red oscar.

joeytoe

Semper fidelis
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2005
Canton, Massachusetts USA
moespeaking;1693736; said:

This Pissed me off to no end, mostly because I had planed to buy those loaches, that Endi. An to boot my former Pike was one that died a day later.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store