what camera do you use?

Eric A

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
Australia
dbcb314;3013339; said:
that is the only pleco I have seen that I was like "whoa"
So you haven't seen many plecos I would imagine?

David, why don't you try to breed them? As rich as you are you could set up a monster tank with a 3D rockface background with caves with MASSIVE flow from huge powerheads going past the entrance of the cave simulating the natural environment. Maybe i'm wrong but that would be the first captive breeding of these fish ever.

Steve_89

NISMO
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
?
Beautiful fish :thumbsup:

fastfreddy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2005
Over here.
ashdavid;3009815; said:
Thanks, I forgot to say the size. It is 16".

No Way! That's insane. That's not an impulse buy. That's a MUST BUY ANY DAY OF THE WEEK buy. That's a true show piece. What is a monster like that worth?

ashdavid

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2005
Japan
Eric A;3015111; said:
David, why don't you try to breed them? As rich as you are you could set up a monster tank with a 3D rockface background with caves with MASSIVE flow from huge powerheads going past the entrance of the cave simulating the natural environment. Maybe i'm wrong but that would be the first captive breeding of these fish ever.
I am thinking of getting a female for him, I have heard of them being bred once or twice in Germany but the fry have not yet survived. So no one has been succesful at breeding these to this day.
fastfreddy;3017398; said:
No Way! That's insane. That's not an impulse buy. That's a MUST BUY ANY DAY OF THE WEEK buy. That's a true show piece. What is a monster like that worth?
Thanks, and it is worth over the going rate of $1500 for smaller specimens going around.:)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store