HarleyK

Canister Man
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
USA
Benfica540 said:
awww, i was thinking it would be a hella cool mix. Maybe a fort or something. Not exactly a castle. Orrrrrrrrr, it could be army men from the future sent back to the past, to take out the castles of the world :devil:
Howdy,

Why do you force your fish to play with you and your toy soldiers?! Your hands will get all wet when the soldiers attack the castle.... Don't you have friends in Kindergarten who would like to join you in your sand-box outside?! ;)

Just kidding.
HarleyK

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
muahahhahahaha. :FIREdevil

I won my bid on ebay for the little army men. It;s about 150 or so little plastic gi joes with trucks and planes and what not. Now that I have my warriors, I just need an idea for a battlefield. I was thinking of siliconing rocks together to create a little fort or something. Any other ideas?

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
dudes and dudettes. I figured out what I'm gonna make it resemble. D-Day :D

I'm gonna use sand and crushed coral as the beach, and make a little hill section going along the middle of the tank. Then I'm gonna make a little fort like area resembling the walls at normandy. :thumbsup:

What do you all think

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
hmmm, what can I use as fake blood and barbed wire with fake little mines spread out throughout the beach.

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
Benfica540 said:
hmmm, what can I use as fake blood and barbed wire with fake little mines spread out throughout the beach.

i was thinking popsicle sticks painted black would make good mines.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store