TODD BUILDS HIS 2500 GALLON CEMENT AQUARIUM FOR STINGRAYS IN THE BASEMENT

ohgoshsex

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2009
Denver
Ahh, that wedding ring is so discouraging. I hope one day I find a man like you! A house filled with fish, that's the dream.

kaylward

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 20, 2009
Edgewood, MD
Great dreams and dedication make for great results! Those are likely to be some very happy fish, for a loooong time to come. And those guys that helped you . . . REAL friends, every one of em. Great job you guys!
It would be interesting to know what kind of follow-up and maintenance regiman you settled into once the tank got established. How large, and how often are the water changes? Does the filter system tend to keep the bottom clean by circulation, or do you need to vacuum? Any problems with condensation affects on your house structure? Did you experience any leaks because of settling? Is it expensive to heat, and would you recomend any type of special insulation. Have any suggestions for things you might have changed if you were to plan another grand tank like that one?
There is no doubt you learned some stuff along the way with a project like that. I'd like to do something similar when I retire. Nothing beats planning like listening to the voice of experience.

taylor

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2008
Christiana, Tennessee
Euge;323527; said:
$8500US to be exact.

That is a sweeeeeeeet setup.. For now i can only dream of having a beautiful setup like that.
super-duper nice!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store