Ultra Rare Wild Oscar !!!

ashdavid

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2005
Japan
knifegill;3332112; said:
Okay, Ashdavid. I'm apologizing here. Seriously. I'm glad for the photos we get here and am very sorry to have disturbed you in any way. Please don't lower your standards for anyone, your pictures are really great. I hope to someday see the extraordinary photos of this Oscar you might produce. If you ever feel like it. I don't have the right to have a problem with your standards. You do what you do. It's a good thing.

Hey, would it be wrong to have someone else shoot the O for you? Then we could see it and the quality wouldn't be an issue, I'd think. Just an idea. I could be wrong.
No problem.

But I really am just too busy to get some pics ( i have not had a day off for the last two months, which could be adding to my frustration), I am having a hard enough time getting them fed. I have had to employ someone to come and do the water changes on all my tanks and the only person who comes over to see the fish is Seiichi and he lives to far away and is also busy. I understand your frustration and even if I was to just rock on down to the basement and snap away with just the camera, I would have to wait for them to come out of hidding , time which I don't have. (they are so much smaller than their tank mates they hide all day) .

knifegill

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
Oscar Tummy
I had no idea you were such a busy person! Well, back on topic here, that is still one amazing fish!

knifegill

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
Oscar Tummy
Finally, I can contribute to this thread in some way. My brother Erik's shots of my O:

To the side:

Lava fish:

Bottoms up:

Pleeeeeease?!

Must...watch...scratches...

Look out! I'm going too fast!

johndoe21ro

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2008
Romania
I should probably mind my own bussiness but I thought this was a thread about rare Oscar specimens not ordinary ones.... Lot of people got Oscars including me ... but it's just ordinary. There are other threads for posting Oscar shots. :irked:

navygirl76

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2007
Ohio
www.flickr.com
it has beautiful juvenile coloring! its a great looking O-cant wait to see what it looks like as it matures...

knifegill

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
Oscar Tummy
I should probably mind my own business, but I thought this was a thread about rare Oscar specimens, not ordinary ones.... Lot of people have Oscars including me ... but it's just ordinary. There are other threads for posting Oscar shots. :irked:
Ordinary? Try finding this much red in a wild O! And even rarer is the stray bit of bottom color in his dorsal fin. I've only seen two others like him on the web, and none at any pet store. Most wild O's are greenish/grayish with a little black and red thrown in. Sorry if my guy doesn't get you jumpin' up and down cheering, but he's not an ordinary Oscar and should be worthy of some attention. Also, *bump* :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store