Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
No man he's way over 10

I'm gonna try and get a measurement. I feel like it's always b.s unless they are out of the tank tho
You said the pbb is 17-18" right? Considering its curved. I was thinking it may be bigger looking at thickness, but then thought pbbs aren't the thickest at that size, not like an endli for instance, and a vulture is thicker inch for inch. My reasoning behind ten. pbb looks to have a good 3-4" of tail left which will bring the cat down to 15" at the largest. Then the pbb headband is also curved away. But I can very well be off it's only a picture vs in person

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Lol gotcha. Was able to grab a crappy measurement so looks like you guys split it down the middle was close to 13 inches
I don't put much into "in tank" measurements though
You said the pbb is 17-18" right? Considering its curved. I was thinking it may be bigger looking at thickness, but then thought pbbs aren't the thickest at that size, not like an endli for instance, and a vulture is thicker inch for inch. My reasoning behind ten. pbb looks to have a good 3-4" of tail left which will bring the cat down to 15" at the largest. Then the pbb headband is also curved away. But I can very well be off it's only a picture vs in person

Reactions: moe214

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
thebiggerthebetter thebiggerthebetter I hope we are right about them because he's become one of my kids favorites. Would suck if he went all Charles manson on us lol

So far I have to say he doesn't display any of behaviors I was worried about been a model citizen

20180419_022313.jpg 20180419_022202.jpg

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Live beings are not 100% predictable but I am glad that he's been doing well by you. Remember you used to report your vulture is a let down - just sits out of view and does nothing? Every tank and every stock has a different effect on fish.

I wonder why it is swimming so much against the glass mirror. Maybe it thinks it is swimming with another vulture, not realizing it is just itself. Or it is really in love with itself :)

Reactions: moe214 and jaws7777

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Live beings are not 100% predictable but I am glad that he's been doing well by you. Remember you used to report your vulture is a let down - just sits out of view and does nothing? Every tank and every stock has a different effect on fish.

I wonder why it is swimming so much against the glass mirror. Maybe it thinks it is swimming with another vulture, not realizing it is just itself. Or it is really in love with itself :)
Yup it started out as a dud.

I think these cats do better in a group. Yours seem to always be together in the vids and Fish Tank Travis Fish Tank Travis reports that his two are also joined at the hip.

My lonely guy tries to swim with the Polys and occasional jag cat

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store