Was recommended this can someone critique the ingredients?

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
Nope I didn’t consider it. On Facebook guys are nazi’s about this stuff. One person asked about feeding for their new flowerhorn and I made my recommendations and advice and mentioned that Excalibur was popular with all the guys on the Facebook but I wasn’t sure about it. Suddenly these Excalibur nazi’s hit me with questions like “you don’t support Excalibur?:cry:” “I would like to see what your flowerhorn looks like :swear:“. It seems like this food is just a trend. Like they look down upon people and their fish who don’t feed it lol.
Lol that's FB for you -- I'd say you should have wacked them upside the head with a link to one of RD's dietary threads on MFK, but maybe better not lol, imho we don't need dorks like that on MFK who aren't intellectually or socially able to handle other people having different opinions or approaches from theirs.

ny.subway

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 31, 2017
I tried the Excalibur jus for the sake of trying it. Did it work? I can say yes but my fish has a good genes on it then I mix my feeding cycle with different food after few weeks.

Reactions: HybridFinatic
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store