What is the first fish you check on when the lights come on and why?

IITUFFTOBEATII

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2006
At my desk
All my lights are on timers and I'm not home when they come on.
I dont really "check on" any fish except for my cons, just to see who has eggs/wigglers/etc.

Cichla dude

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2008
Springfield MA
www.facebook.com
Yanker;2940419; said:
my favoirite fish baby silver arowana
here he is this morning:

chesterthehero

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2008
corona, ca
before i turn the lights on i check in on my big pleco, dat, gsp and i make sure the clown loaches are swiming around.. then i turn on the lights and check them again.. then i check and see how the smaller plecos are doing... after that... its my gfs job to see who else died cuz i need to go to work..

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
TwistedPenguin;2940411; said:
My 6 Oscars :) I'd manage to go on if I lost all my other 18 tanks, but if I lost my Oscars I'd just fold up and get out of the hobby.
Good to hear from a dedicated Oscar enthusiast, dont hear too much about them lately.I scan all of my tanks and do a quick headcount but my baby azul gets extra attention as it is my current grow out project.

Rebel Souljah

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2008
Oahu Grown!
my azuls!!!! then my rays!!! kelberis, dats, aro, then check to see if that damn feeder firemouth is still in the tank too!!! daym thing needs to get eaten already...lol

vaine111

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2009
Metro-Detroit
dbcb314;2940345; said:
I check to make sure the 3 balas are still alive... they are relatively new and I still think the ornate could eat/kill them if he really really wanted too.

what bout you?
lol... I check on my 3" mono pbass cause i am afraid the ornate will eat him... I am adding a bigger ornate to the tank in a bout 15 minutes too lol. but I think he will be safe. I'm just a little worried after the ornate grabbed ahold of a paraya about a week ago.

hmoobvwj

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2008
WISCONSIN
I count all the little arowanas and see if they are still there. Luckily I made my tops "Jump Proof" or "Suicidal Proof."

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store