What the hell has happened around here????

ermgravy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
behind my iMac.... Southampton UK.
Ok so ive been away for a while but ive been lurking on and off up until crimbo but i finnally get some time to get my self back involved and yum, well where is everyone? helllo! there are 6 mods on and oly 6 members how the hell are we ment to have any fun in the lounge when we are almost out numbered by mods?

:nilly:

it was never like this in the good old days...

:cry:

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
If you stay away long enough your bound to experience a huge change on your return.. yes some people have left .. and i miss them as well.. but they moved on and yet may pop in sometimes as you do..lol...... nice seeing you again.. hope you stick around more now.. make new friends ..And maybe your timing is just a bit off.. you should see this place move sometimes... sometimes we need 6 mods.. do you still do avatars.. i still have the one you made me.. someday i will use it again..

ermgravy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
lol it was only half serious Liz u know me never take lounge post seriously... Yea ill do some avatars if anyone wants any. and i should be back for a while this time hopefully i can stick to sayin that!

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
ermgravy;4955940; said:
lol it was only half serious Liz u know me never take lounge post seriously... Yea ill do some avatars if anyone wants any. and i should be back for a while this time hopefully i can stick to sayin that!
i hardly ever take you serious, unless of course your serious... lol we are hardly ever serious... are we..:ROFL:

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
Nice to see you around again. Don't see many of the old names anymore :)

ermgravy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
Hey whats up man! hope all is good? beautiful avatar you got there!

Lol u got that right Liz

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
Its slow recently man. Most of the really knowledgeable people post way less now.

ermgravy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
dmopar74;4956155; said:
keeping the pimp hand strong!

holy crap! just realized ive wasted 5 years on here!
How you too man? ha i was looking at Liz's join date earlier thinking dam five years, then realised ill hit 4 this yr :nilly: was it really 3 n 3quater years ago damm!

Lepisosteus platyrhincus;4956164; said:
Its slow recently man. Most of the really knowledgeable people post way less now.
Its always been like that a bit stop starty kinda man but lounge is normally active... yeah i came back to talk fish. honest! :screwy:

i remember days when you could start a interesting topic and sit back and watch a serious debate between likes of oddball sol poly and beblondie. now that was education. there are tones of really knowledgeable members though still active with plenty of experiance its just i kinda miss the science lessons we used to get.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store