Where to get a specific size aquarium ?

FINWIN

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2018
Washington DC
Yeah I've found Glass cages to be on the higher end. Plus I'd have to pay freight here which would be insane (extra to have it brought to my door). Plain freight would only get it to the distributor and I would still have to pick it up. Not worth it in my mind, but everybody's situation is different.

I can vouch for CA's quality and customer service!

jake37

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 6, 2021
Yeah I've found Glass cages to be on the higher end. Plus I'd have to pay freight here which would be insane (extra to have it brought to my door). Plain freight would only get it to the distributor and I would still have to pick it up. Not worth it in my mind, but everybody's situation is different.

I can vouch for CA's quality and customer service!
I wouldn't object ot glasscages price since i can pick it up BUT the focus on eurobrace and no alternative is a deal breaker for myself. Personally i don't understand why people would allow eurobrace on a freshwater aquarium; though i'm clueless about salt water.

Reactions: FINWIN

jake37

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 6, 2021
I'm not 100% sure but I thought they have non eurobrace tanks. If you go on their sizing chart they list by category.
They do but it is 18 inch wide and when i try to adjust it to 16 I was told via email it would require a euro-brace build; not sure why ;)

Anyway i stopped by the local store and they will get me a quote (I think they use planetaquarium or something like that); what i don't know is if they do enough business to remove the cost of shipping. planetaquarium is more expensive than customaquarium and (I think) glasscages but it all comes down to shipping charge since this is not a huge aquarium. In terms of cost it is something like customaquarium < glasscages << planetaquarium <<< reefsavey; not sure about quality of the tanks.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store