Who love's rubber worm fishing out there..???

---XR---

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pa
fishingaddict;681756; said:
love using soft plastics. now yall talkn bout fishin for bass? i like usin those worms, but i favor those weird lookin soft plastics.. the ones that look like theyre from outer space brush hogs
i use the really small ones as trailers for jigs

ROSS

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2005
connecticut
fishingaddict;681756; said:
love using soft plastics. now yall talkn bout fishin for bass? i like usin those worms, but i favor those weird lookin soft plastics.. the ones that look like theyre from outer space brush hogs
you mean these???;)

my tank and lure's with trina pics 037.jpg

my tank and lure's with trina pics 035.jpg

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
Wurm would like to put a rubber on his worm and go fishin...

broberts1030

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 31, 2006
michigan
Senko=greatest bait in the world. But I still perfer throwing the YUM Buzzfrog with the gamagatzu hook across the lilly pads.

ROSS

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2005
connecticut
fishingaddict;684408; said:
this is what im talkn bout..
oh ok yeah !.. ever try YUM's WOOLY BUG & WOOLY HOGTAIL ??? the hogtail's are simmilar to what you are showing there.just no upper arm like trailer in the middle part of the body..;)

ammerman19

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
I love a pumpkin 5" Senko wacky rigged. Tears em up on the river. Also like to use red when the more natural colors aren't hitting that great. I know this is off the subject. But late season last year I used a "chatterbait" a few times and it worked great. Can't wait to bust it out this year. Could potentially be my new favorite lure.

ROSS

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2005
connecticut
ammerman19;684586; said:
I love a pumpkin 5" Senko wacky rigged. Tears em up on the river. Also like to use red when the more natural colors aren't hitting that great. I know this is off the subject. But late season last year I used a "chatterbait" a few times and it worked great. Can't wait to bust it out this year. Could potentially be my new favorite lure.
If it involves fishin it's never of topic :D ..

Never under estimate the power of red . red to a fish mean's blood.:naughty:
Anything that make's noise is not a bad thing , I like POPPER's aswell..

xEchOx

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2006
ND
Just ordered two packs of those brush hogs. Love pitchin and flippin, though lily pads arent as common around here as the 'crap' weeds are. Last summer I put three 21-ish inchers in the boat with plastics. Gotta lovem. .... Sh1t, I totally got the itch now...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store