SEPTEMBER TOTM Accepting Entries Now!

Gourami Swami

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2006
NJ
Hello MFK,
It's that time again, for tank of the month!
You know the rules (if you don't, they are in my signature)
Full tank shots only, aquatic animals only!
Let's see those setups! Voting will start halfway thru the month,
Send all entries to Monsterfishcontests@gmail.com
-GS

Reactions: Deadeye

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
karpomatic karpomatic and FishKing5 FishKing5 . I believe you are meant to send your entries to the email address in Gourami Swami Gourami Swami opening post, NOT just post pictures of them on the open forum! That way your entry remains anonymous.

karpomatic

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2006
Vineland, NJ
karpomatic karpomatic and FishKing5 FishKing5 . I believe you are meant to send your entries to the email address in Gourami Swami Gourami Swami opening post, NOT just post pictures of them on the open forum! That way your entry remains anonymous.
Yeah, I did that after the fact. Oh well.

Niki_up

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2018
Bump. My photo is not as good as many tanks in the contest, but maybe it’ll win as the underdog ?
Instead of pulling to be the underdog maybe make it a goal!

some tips, take pics in a dark room, only get the tank in the shot ie: remove candy from in front of your tank or crop them out of frame, take pics on the day or the day after a water change, clean your glass inside and out, make sure there’s no reflections from lights behind the camera, add a background (even if it’s just for the pic), play with lighting, wait for your fish to swim through the frame, and take lots of pics!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store