Farewell Shark Aquarium Meet - NJ - Saturday October 24, 2015

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Unbelievable time- great turn out for an impromptu meet.. and the fish and deals were great but the stories George was telling even better... at one point it was me shookONES shookONES terror27 terror27 Manny C. Manny C. Aquanero Aquanero and MikebNJ MikebNJ and George started telling us about him and Oliver L going and catching 2 foot plus amiara wolfs and the ordeal to get them back...lol and that was only one a many he told us... thank you so much S SharkAquarium - and I think we need to plan the MFK meet #peru !

Reactions: terror27

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
I had a great time seeing everyone. Georges stories were very cool. I got a nice pair of Alenquer discus for a very good price.

MikebNJ

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2014
The Swamps of Central Jersey
Today was great. Below is a good moment when George had us all in a circle telling us great stories like Jay said..... Today I also got my first "monster fish" Filamentosum (piraiba) and a Thunder Line Royal pleco (for amazing prices)

good to see everyone!

S SharkAquarium I am down for Peru!!!!! Lets do it guys UnstoppableJayD UnstoppableJayD shookONES shookONES Aquanero Aquanero

upload_2015-10-24_21-49-12.png]
upload_2015-10-24_21-56-43.png

Last edited:

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Today was great. Below is a good moment when George had us all in a circle telling us great stories like Jay said..... Today I also got my first "monster fish" Filamentosum (piraiba) and a Thunder Line Royal pleco (for amazing prices)

good to see everyone!

S SharkAquarium I am down for Peru!!!!! Lets do it guys UnstoppableJayD UnstoppableJayD shookONES shookONES Aquanero Aquanero

View attachment 1146148

View attachment 1146149

View attachment 1146150
sneaky picture taker!!!

MikebNJ

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2014
The Swamps of Central Jersey
K krichardson was good to meet you man! I think we talked about reptiles on the forums. They had Gila monsters at Hamburg 2 weeks ago.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
K krichardson was good to meet you man! I think we talked about reptiles on the forums. They had Gila monsters at Hamburg 2 weeks ago.
Oh yeah,I guess that breeder is always there.I'll get one someday....nice meeting and talking with ya today.

HarleyK

Canister Man
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
USA
I didn't stick around for the stories, but it was good to catch up with some of you, the early birds. And to shake George's hand. A lot of good memories.

I got a new-in-faded-old-box-one-inch-of-dust light strip that has been out of production for a loooong time. Been looking for parts online, but to no avail. And George had this historic treasure, untouched condition. Fair price, priceless find!

Thanks for initiating, guys.
A tribute MFK Meet.
Yeah.

jsodwi

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2005
south of heaven
Did anyone notice if there where any clown knifes left in the top left tank when you walk into big room ? I need one

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Did anyone notice if there where any clown knifes left in the top left tank when you walk into big room ? I need one
Yeah there were a few. I almost grabbed one but decided against it last second.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store