Albino senegal question

TroubleTenfold

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2015
Update: I am now the proud owner of a 40B tank and the stand it sits on (Petco sells them in certain stores apparently). Fish to be added later this month. Thank you again!

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
OTE="TroubleTenfold, post: 7295709, member: 138885"]Thanks for that. In your opinion, are they fairly sturdy? I'd hate to come home to find 40 gallons of water on my floor.[/QUOTE]
Absolutely have a 55 on one was impressed on how sturdy it was once it was completely assembled. :)

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
Now keep in mind that dr. B is a better info giver than me .... Lol .... But iv had albino sens an iv never had one get past 8" .... Ever most reached 6-7" iv had one for 3 years and it never got past 7" .... .. It is my humble opinion that a footprint of 12" wide would house a albino sen for atleast 3 years .... But as I said dr. B is a more preferable source to listin to than I am lol

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
Now keep in mind that dr. B is a better info giver than me .... Lol .... But iv had albino sens an iv never had one get past 8" .... Ever most reached 6-7" iv had one for 3 years and it never got past 7" .... .. It is my humble opinion that a footprint of 12" wide would house a albino sen for atleast 3 years .... But as I said dr. B is a more preferable source to listin to than I am lol
I agree with that it could live in there for 3 or more years, but towards the middle of that 2nd I would think the 12" depth would start to become a problem for an active Senegal. Haha And thank you, but I don't think I'm better than anyone else at giving advice.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store