Nate77

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2006
Manheim PA
bettagurl;4045617; said:
American Bulldog and their mixes
American Bully and their mixes
Are you classing these the same or differnt?

RedTailKinG

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2008
QUEENS NYC
there is no aggression towards man only man towards man to make the dogs be that way these dogs are very truely loyal and do what it takes to please so if master wants me to kill i will and i will take the heat for it trust me i have 8 xl pitbulls with champion bloodline and they love all people kids and other dog breeds however there are the few that are taught to act a certain way and thats why we are where we are with them i do alot of speaking at fund raisers and shelters as well as bully breed shows on the north east coast down to florida as well and all agree with me i have a year old male that is 110lbs and he visits childrens hospitals and the kids and parents love him thats a true american pitbull they used to be called nanny dogs because the parents years ago used to leave the children with the dogs for them to watch the true meaning of an all american breed who also faught in WW2 and helped to save his whole battalion for safety and got put down in the history books man has screwed up the tru meaning of this breed !

bettagurl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2006
Hampton VA
haynchinook334;4045707; said:
The main difference between the two is aggression level towards man?
That, and drive. you will not see the intensity of the APBT in an American Bully. I'm not saying American Bullies are lazy couch potatoes, they make excellent weight pull dogs, and the athletic ones can even be catch dogs for wild boar.

I am not saying all or even most American Bullies are man biters, BUT they were not bred like the APBT (killed and culled for human aggression).

But could you see a dog with a short, square build doing this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbenTCaxemg

RedTailKinG

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2008
QUEENS NYC
yes there is a registry for them do too people who know people thats how i actually am friends with those who own the AKC and ukc rights to these dogs and let me tell you its not what its all cracked up to be the dogs are not dog friendly at all on the bully but they do love people but are a terrible mix in my eyes and alot they have bad genetics in bone structure and in health I have seen 6 of them die outside in the heat at shows do to the fact of the bulldog blood ( that these dogs need to be inside the house with AC on in the summer and given the right treatment as a pet a nd people do not and think they are like pure pits and can run around for hrs at a time this is not true with this breed and also they have a ton of breathing problems they seem cool and look different some what pocket pit but they come with a heavy price tag and also that in medical bills

bettagurl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2006
Hampton VA

RedTailKinG

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2008
QUEENS NYC
thanks those are my two main ones they live with me the other 6 are at at ranch in the hamptons li . The chocolate is Dante the grey is layla she is 6mnths in that pic lol big shemales is what we throw up here

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store