baby Hoplias aimara ?

nzafi

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2008
USA
Ouch!! whats your upgrade plan again? I'm sure you're going to get forced to upgrade or sell one at some point unfortunately.

peter predtank

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2015
peterborough ontario
ya i tried to sell one of them . had an add up for a while still up actually even had the price dropped as low as 200 bucks . which is supper cheap .had a few people interested but most were in the states and looking for me to ship it .

maybe i will bump my add up again . or i do have the option to take it to a fish store and sell it on consignment maybe thats a good option .

as far as upgrading to a larger tank im pretty sure there fine in this tank untill 2 feet at least even if it ends up being just one of them . which is probbably a good few years off

Last edited:

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
Looks like just a scratch to me, magic number for wolves is 2 weeks. My odoe got my curu much worse once. Healed fine.

peter predtank

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2015
peterborough ontario
i will keep you guys posted . its more then just a scratch though i can see were the puncture mark from the top jaw teeth are just above the eye and then were the tooth pierced the actually eye . they are tough though i know that so hopefully fingers crossed it doesnt cause a blind or permanently scared eye

Reactions: moe214

nzafi

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2008
USA
I forgot what size tank you have them in. It's amazing how demand and price has dropped for these guys. Quason778 Quason778 was selling his aimara at a ridiculously low price and don't know if he found a buyer.

Reactions: Quason778
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store