Best fishing line for bait caster ?

crappiekeeper

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2012
The land of the pine
Time to get my stuff ready and wait for the weather to warm up 

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
yeah IV been doing the same. It was in the 50s/60s here for about a week and I did a little bass fishing then we got a big snow and it's been really cold lately.

SickSauce

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2011
Mekong Delta
Samurai braid is Super thin, smooth and light But has a issue with sudden Breaks, I still like it. Just gotta get break off th ebad batch of line n your Good. Suffix is great too, PowerPro is cheap but I rather get something better

kavin2845

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2012
Malden,Massachusetts
Samurai braid is Super thin, smooth and light But has a issue with sudden Breaks, I still like it. Just gotta get break off th ebad batch of line n your Good. Suffix is great too, PowerPro is cheap but I rather get something better
I've heard about samurai ill look into it. But I though power pro was really good?

stevbags

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2012
Ontario
I use power pro and I love it hasn't bugged me ever and I can't wait till fishing season have been organizing my tackle for weeks and even broke down and bought a new baitcaster to replace my old one.

Sent from my SGH-T589R using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

kavin2845

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2012
Malden,Massachusetts
I use power pro and I love it hasn't bugged me ever and I can't wait till fishing season have been organizing my tackle for weeks and even broke down and bought a new baitcaster to replace my old one.

Lol same heat ill look into braid do I need a leader?

stevbags

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2012
Ontario
I personaly don't use one and I have caught many pike and never lost any u get the odd fray and then just cut it and re-tie and I would never use anything but braid on a baitcaster just my personal preference

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store