Classic kids TV shows.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Land of the Lost!!! Yess!! Then came on Gentle Ben, then Flipper!! The good ol days
Land of the Lost....even as a kid back then that show was as cheesy as it got...from the foam suit looking dinosaurs..the reptile people and that damned annoying Chaka!

Backfromthedead

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2017
Fredericksburg va
Land of the lost was one of my earliest favorites, sparked a childhood obsession with dinos. So much so that my parents took me to jurassic park on my fourth birthday.

I know its not really a scary movie but as a four year old who had only seen the cheesy LOTL suits and dinotopia puzzles up to that point, i had nightmares about that dilophosaurus for months.

Reactions: tlindsey

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Land of the Lost....even as a kid back then that show was as cheesy as it got...from the foam suit looking dinosaurs..the reptile people and that damned annoying Chaka!
Sleestacks!!! (Sp) Reptile people scared of light who live in caves. Great. Based on real beings?? :WHOA:

• Haha

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
LOL, the Sleestaks,they moved so slow one could be blindfolded and beat up all of them....I mean,come on!

• Haha

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Sleestacks!!! (Sp) Reptile people scared of light who live in caves. Great. Based on real beings?? :WHOA:
I forgot that about them!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store