Cost of a blue eyed Pleco???

Gooda

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2005
Fort Collins, CO
HarleyK said:
Howdy,

as your title says ... I moved it to the pleco forum.

HarleyK
Thanks. I was just in shock. I'm supprised I could type at all. I actually only heard about them a couple weeks ago from Ornatapinnis... If it wern't for MFK and all you super smart people I would have been out of the loop and really missed out.

PufferXtreme

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2006
UK
Gooda,
If you were keeping fish in the 80's the Blue eyed panaque would have been your number1. Don't beat yourself up about it - people dont wear zoot suits and use huge mobile phones anymore. The blue eye is one hit from the 80's that will last forever!

weevee

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 2, 2006
SINGAPORE
in singapore heard of fanatics using 18 piece of L46 to exchange for one blue eyes.... but i still prefer the zebra personally....:D

Waldo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2005
Spokane WA
The Blue eye's were in a region that was destroyed by an oil spill. Columbia got kinda screwed up. It's said that they are still very common in the regions the cartel are in control over.

Thats why today I have started recruting a fish cartell. I need 50 people and guns with ammunitions. We will go find these fish and clear out the cartel. If they don't let us in then we'll blow the living **** out of them take over the region and make moonshine. I know they like their moonshine down there.

andregurov

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2006
future wetlands, Louisiana
It's not really a panaque (shock!). Actually a cochliodon, which means ...

They (in my limited experience with them - only seen a couple, and kept even fewer) need wood, secure hide spots, lots of food and space. They are EXTREMELY ornery for a plec, beating on every other plec you have with them. The exact name for them is, I think still up in the air. Formerly Panaque suttonorum until someone realized that was a different fish from a different location. I'm not certain where that store in Colorado is acquiring specimens, but they have never been able to send me pictures of the fish they are selling as blue-eyes. Take that for what it is worth ... caveat emptor.

J

Waldo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2005
Spokane WA
Hey Andre'. God I thought I was the only one cursed with the name.

I've heard the same thing before. Nobody wants to cut one up to describe it though.

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
Waldo said:
The Blue eye's were in a region that was destroyed by an oil spill. Columbia got kinda screwed up. It's said that they are still very common in the regions the cartel are in control over.

Thats why today I have started recruting a fish cartell. I need 50 people and guns with ammunitions. We will go find these fish and clear out the cartel. If they don't let us in then we'll blow the living **** out of them take over the region and make moonshine. I know they like their moonshine down there.
good luck with the cartel. i heard them goin for over 400$ though

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
HAHA! I'm down! Sounds like Rambo only with Blue eyes rather than POWs! haha Awesome

gomezladdams

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2005
gilboa,ny
[QUOTEThe Blue eye's were in a region that was destroyed by an oil spill. Columbia got kinda screwed up. It's said that they are still very common in the regions the cartel are in control over.

J[/QUOTE]
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
When I read that I busted out laughing,my wife wanted to know whats so funny.When I told her without missing a beat she looked me in the eye and said "forget it youre not going.":ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store