Cost of a blue eyed Pleco???

Dozer0011

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2006
Kansas, U.S.A.
I would like to get $300 for him, plus shipping. Does that sound fair?
He's gorgeous!!!:drool:
I don't expect you should have any trouble selling for that price. If nobody here bites, I'd head over to aquabid or plecofanatics.

Hell, I'd buy it myself if I hadn't owned one back in the day. Paid 69.99 for one only to have it scalped by a red devil:swear: Most I ever paid for a fish to this day:WHOA:

oscar300

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2006
UK
He's gorgeous!!!:drool:
I don't expect you should have any trouble selling for that price. If nobody here bites, I'd head over to aquabid or plecofanatics.

Hell, I'd buy it myself if I hadn't owned one back in the day. Paid 69.99 for one only to have it scalped by a red devil:swear: Most I ever paid for a fish to this day:WHOA:
gutted.

As for plecofanatics.com.....I have posted two new threads with a link to this thread in it. I expect your blue eye to be sold by the end of the day LOL:cry:

galatic

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 1, 2006
Texas
I'm from Texas and would love to buy the blue eye pleco from you. I can only pay $700 for it, but I couldn't pay you until June 9th. Is it a true blue eye pleco, or does it have red fins also?

oscar300

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2006
UK
I'm from Texas and would love to buy the blue eye pleco from you. I can only pay $700 for it, but I couldn't pay you until June 9th. Is it a true blue eye pleco, or does it have red fins also?
Your post sounds very suspect. He is asking 300, you offered 700 but you cant pay till june, then you missed the picture......DONT TRUST THIS GUY.:swear:

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
Your post sounds very suspect. He is asking 300, you offered 700 but you cant pay till june, then you missed the picture......DONT TRUST THIS GUY.:swear:
lol typical english scepticism. your prob right, trust no one

galatic

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 1, 2006
Texas
The reason why so much is cause I know that he will easily be offered $500 for him, but if he is willing to wait until June 9th then he will get $200 more for him. I've been looking to buy a blue eye pleco for over 4 years now and have only seen three for sale since then. Thats why the difference ;)

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
id personally take it, and i wish that in the time they were common i had bought 50

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store