Cost of a blue eyed Pleco???

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
For the amount of cash that has been offered for this plec, I could buy enough L200s and L239 to start up my breeding groups!

WyldFya

MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
no. The punk plecs are quite a bit more costly than the Blue eyes. While it is rare to see a blue eyes for sale, it is nearly impossible to fine the punk pleco.

galatic

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 1, 2006
Texas
I had contact with someone else about buying a blue eye pleco ( but don't know if he will wait until June 9th for the money ) so I might be out of that one. I LOVE blue eye pleco's and have been waiting 4 long years. I have only seen one live about 6 months ago ( but have never owned one ). I want one more than anything and won't have the money until June 9th.

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
no. The punk plecs are quite a bit more costly than the Blue eyes. While it is rare to see a blue eyes for sale, it is nearly impossible to fine the punk pleco.
i dont know if anyone actually owns one at the moment
plecosrcool said:
if anyone know of one in the states im new to this forum but might be able to compete i havea few tanks with some rare plecs but still need a blue eye for the collection
what are your other rare plecos out of interest, would like to know a list

WyldFya

MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
That is a good question. Then again with it being as rare as it is, can it even be sold in the us legally?

WyldFya

MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
could be, but under current circumstances I don't think we can acquire them yet due to unknown wild populations.

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
do people have to do substantial research in populations before they can be put on to fishing lists?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store