dwarf puffers and FW flounder?

fatsolomon

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2005
new hampshire
viciousconvict said:
thanks guys. Guppy, I won't keep the bumblebees, of course. I have no wish to buy such expensive feeders. I may set up a nano w/ bumblebees, as part of my master plan to replace every piece of furniture in my house with an animal.
im almost there...thinking of getting rid of a couch for a spot for my 90, theres nowhere else to put it:screwy:

michael

Tri-State Fish Hoarder
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2005
Dirty Jersey
Puffers are cute but very vicious animals

viciousconvict

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2006
Raleigh
the guy at my LFS, who I trust, told me that the flounders finish up around 3"

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
viciousconvict said:
the guy at my LFS, who I trust, told me that the flounders finish up around 3"

Depends really on what type of flounder you have.. There is a variety of species, from all different continents, some brackish, some fresh, some 3" some up to 10".. There is even an asian loach that is flat and rounded, that is sold as a "FW" Flounder..

Your guy at the LFS is probably just feeding you generalized information that he picked up at one time or another, but likely has no idea what actual species the flounder is or how big it will actually get. I'm not saying he's giving bad information, but my guess is that unless he knows exactly what species he is talking about, he is just passing on some 'generic' FW Flounder information he picked up from an outdated book or something..

Either way, Puffers and Flounders wouldn't work!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store