Is it legal to use barbed wire on residential property?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Dude even if the wire is legal it wouldnt surprise me if you were held liable if one of the little xxx got injured
Right,I figured if they pricked their fingers a time or two they would refrain from the activity.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
These kids are like city dwelling deer, you can't hurt them as much as you want to. You have to be passive aggressive and can't be too direct. Try the electric fence wire. What type of fence is this?

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Right,I figured if they pricked their fingers a time or two they would refrain from the activity.
From your description of them i would think the parents would make some sort of legal issues....i could he totally wrong though

Reactions: keepinfish

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
From your description of them i would think the parents would make some sort of legal issues....i could he totally wrong though
Yeah I can see them only being concerned about a lawsuit payout.
These kids are like city dwelling deer, you can't hurt them as much as you want to. You have to be passive aggressive and can't be too direct. Try the electric fence wire. What type of fence is this?
It's a nearly seven foot chain link.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Maybe they are causing some damage to the fence when they are hoping over it... maybe threatening the parents that YOU would sue for repairs would get the point across

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Maybe they are causing some damage to the fence when they are hoping over it... maybe threatening the parents that YOU would sue for repairs would get the point across
Great idea,I hadn't thought of that.
Also,the house that they rent is subsidized by the gubment so I will be looking for the contact information of an office that I can complain to.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Great idea,I hadn't thought of that.
Also,the house that they rent is subsidized by the gubment so I will be looking for the contact information of an office that I can complain to.
Bingo.... contact the owners or representative and let them know. I could be wrong but they may he responsible for any damages their tenents cause

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store