Jack Trevally

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
I want them when you get tired of them, I think they'll look nice in my 720 gallon.
What you got for trade? When is the next rare shipment? haha
Not much on the internet about keeping trevally so I want to post and share what I have. Sorry for the photo overload. I want to dedicate this to fellow member pupumole who is no longer with us. I never met him but he had similar interest in types of fish while on MFK.
Vince, this is for you brother.

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
Yes to the memory of Vince. He was a sweet kid, I miss him a bunch. We were good friends and went to cars and coffee together often. He would send me pictures of all the fish he caught in Hong Kong.

As for trade, just let me know what kind of fish interests you and I'll make it happen.

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
nice group Ken
Thanks Vil. I still have your goldfish tank but I'm not growing out anything in it currently. It's brought me lotsa luck grow all the small fishes from Wes. Just the way I like it.
Wes, let me grow them to 15" and you can have them back. I won't be able to afford feeding them by then. They eat a lot and are not picky eaters but they like Hikari Cichlid Gold the best. Strange.
I can tell they don't enjoy Carni Sticks because they swim around like they are vaping. Like trevallys in a smoke storm.

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
They're getting big. Eating about 3/4lbs of smelt a day plus pellets. They do not like Massivore for some reason. Probably because they don't float like Cichlid Gold. Filter is still keeping up with the heavy load.

Reactions: wednesday13

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
SO rad Ken! I bet they are some super quick swimmers in the tank! Very cool import fugupuff fugupuff Im diggn the odd.

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
SO rad Ken! I bet they are some super quick swimmers in the tank! Very cool import fugupuff fugupuff Im diggn the odd.
Thanks Morgan!
Way more busy than them pbass. This tank just brings me home to the island.

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
Thanks Morgan!
Way more busy than them pbass. This tank just brings me home to the island.
I can only imagine Ken. I need to get back to the islands soon. Fresh poke for breakfast followed by a little snorkel action. Hilo is a place I could almost relocate to.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store