Long fin bonsai progress thread (Mr. Fancy Pants)

ar15fonsi

Exodon
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2016
So I put him on a 30G hospital tank, to start treating him with some Epson salt, and I left for a couple of hours , bought the salt, when I got back home I noticed droppings in the bottom and they where brown/reddish poops. I haven't started to treat him yet, is that normal, hell poop white and then normal color poop if he has that stomach infection?

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
So I put him on a 30G hospital tank, to start treating him with some Epson salt, and I left for a couple of hours , bought the salt, when I got back home I noticed droppings in the bottom and they where brown/reddish poops. I haven't started to treat him yet, is that normal, hell poop white and then normal color poop if he has that stomach infection?
Yes thats normal some people have this for a long on their fish. Comes and goes. I had it as well with one my flowerhorns. He was fine and came back a few times but hes completely fine now.

ar15fonsi

Exodon
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2016
Thanks t
Yes thats normal some people have this for a long on their fish. Comes and goes. I had it as well with one my flowerhorns. He was fine and came back a few times but hes completely fine now.
Thanks just wanted to make sure I didn't medicate him unnecessarily

ar15fonsi

Exodon
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2016
Well, he seems to be doing great, no more white poop, hes been on the hospital tank being treated with Epson salt, he never lost his appetite, and he seems normal, all droppings are normal . Going to keep him on the 30G for a couple of more days .

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store