Massivore Question

armac

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2005
South Texas
Not saying it was a trick question simply stating that no one from Hikari has ever been present to answer a question. In this forum's short history.

Simply an observation.

vaine111

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2009
Metro-Detroit
Seeing you posted this a month ago and still haven't got a reply I would think it would be better to call that little number that they have next to questions or comments? yes? don't answer that:D

Reactions: mrrobxc

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
I'm not seeking opinions from the peanut gallery.

I posted this here as I assumed that was the point of this sub forum.
If for whatever reason Hikari refuses to respond, then I guess the members here can draw their own conclusion.

Reactions: jjohnwm

vaine111

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2009
Metro-Detroit
It don't take a peanut to see that you are not going to get your answer by asking on this forum. How about seraching your own answer like I have just done for you:D
Wow a peanut can do that.
protein and starch bind together to make a firm though soft pellets, this character prevents dissolving the pellets while feeding.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
If I thought that you could personally answer my question about this specific product, I would have saved all this typing & just asked you. :D

I know what starch is used for in fish food, thanks. Wheat flour (the 4th ingredient listed by weight in Massivore) could do everything that you just posted, and then some.

So instead of cluttering this thread up further with your links from Hikari, if you can't answer the 2 direct questions that I posed, then please start your own discussion.

Thanks

vaine111

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2009
Metro-Detroit
Where does it say it is being used in their diet(or in this case for)?
It is used so they can eat a pellet instead of powder.
That is like picking up a bottle of vitamins and asking why it has Stannos Chloride in it and asking what effects it has on my body.
But anyway good luck on finding your answer.

armac

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2005
South Texas
What is the point? No one from Hikari answers questions here. That seems to be the only "conclusion I can draw".

I could reregister as "Hikari Man" and we could verbally joust. I would do that for you, if I thought it would make you happy.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store