Mega Pond | Input Please

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
I understand, man. Thank you for pointing that out. I am indeed very serious with this build. I already have my fly river turtle (which has been with me for the past 18 years, attached the pic) and my paroon shark. I am going to buy 6 baby jardinis soon and hopefully, them growing together will not be a problem.
Any aggression from him? They are beautiful but the thought of waking up to some rays with less eyes pushes me away. I imagine a paroon would hold up well, but I'm not sure about jars.

chocolatestarfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 25, 2016
The pond is not built yet, but I plan to make it a minimum of 1000 gallons. The fly river turtle is about 1 foot in diameter, 2 foot paroon shark, and I'm currently importing 6 (3-5 inches) Jardinis which I will grow out in the aquarium for 6 months.

Here is a setup I saw with 6 Jardinis and a fly river turtle:

chocolatestarfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 25, 2016
The pond is not built yet, but I plan to make it a minimum of 1000 gallons. The fly river turtle is about 1 foot in diameter, 2 foot paroon shark, and I'm currently importing 6 (3-5 inches) Jardinis which I will grow out in the aquarium for 6 months.

chocolatestarfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 25, 2016
Any aggression from him? They are beautiful but the thought of waking up to some rays with less eyes pushes me away. I imagine a paroon would hold up well, but I'm not sure about jars.
No
I don't think so. He used to peacefully coexist with several Tilapias before

ECW

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2011
Oahu, Hi.

Those aren't Jardini's. There is a silver aro and the rest are Asians.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
what type of Asian is that? I've only owned Silvers, Green, and Black before and don't know too much on the arowana variety
Silver aro's aren't Asian. They're South American.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store