More tank pics, updated

FINWIN

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2018
Washington DC
General observation
For some reason the pinks are overall more aggressive all things being equal...I have no explanation for this. Some of the striped ones are hyper aggressive as well but most are more territorial than "fighting for the hell of it." Exceptions are Speck(F), Reeva(F), and Dusty(M). All striped ones with what I call 'hysterical aggression'.

Matth05

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2022
New Jersey
Here's Tigger, one of Brutus' fry out of Xena. Look carefully and you see a faded pink recessive stripe pattern! Keeping an eye on this...

View attachment 1539018

View attachment 1539019
Absolutely love this pattern on Tigger. All of the the photos I’ve seen online of pink and leucistic hrps and cons, never one showing pink/orange bars. Very cool!

FINWIN

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2018
Washington DC
Shots of hrp Bella, one of the G1 generation offspring. She's retained a washed out pattern except for the central stripe. Has her mother's pattern and her father's body type, very unusual compared to most of her sisters and other clan. About 90% of the females have Pip's more oval shape. She also has a pinkish body undertone that shows under certain light, a gift from Mongo.

7.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

28.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store