My new favorite tank. Courtesy of Rare Fish

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
Thanks JL! Would love to know what you think about this species ID.......

One thing I can't seem to get enough of is this crazy splashing at feeding time! So I've acquired a show quality 300 tall I'll be adding these wolves to along with my group of Odoe. Should be one heck of a feeding show. Hoping to be up and running in the next few days.

Hoping to eventually get the Cuda caught up to the Odoe but the Odoe will have to hit that point of slowing down around 8-9" before that's going to happen, seems my Cuda have really only grown taller, not longer, lol. Until they are big enough to add to that mix they'll just stay with the eels- seems to be a very peaceful, successful combo,
There's no doubt that they are Lacerdae, and they look a lot like that big Iguaza. It's just the matter of time to get them bulky like that big guy.

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
They look great DB!
Any pics of the green eyed lacredae?

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
He's growing quite fast as well then, and definitely have to be some new species I think then. At that growth rate wouldn't t doubt the possible 30 inches claimed, if they get that big you'll need an even bigger aquarium, or sell some off, that'd be cool to comm all in the end, have a real wolf pack lol a bunch of big hungry predators

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
The Green eyes Lac from Wes grow super fast, I got mine less than 2 inches and like almost 3 months later its 7 inches >.< sadly its got killed by my Aimara.

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
Very nice collection of wolves. I would like to get a Lacerdae one day.
You should contact Wes and get one while he's still have some, the price is cheap for the size wolf he selling now (probably those Lac nearly 6 inches by now) :p

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
He's growing quite fast as well then, and definitely have to be some new species I think then. At that growth rate wouldn't t doubt the possible 30 inches claimed, if they get that big you'll need an even bigger aquarium, or sell some off, that'd be cool to comm all in the end, have a real wolf pack lol a bunch of big hungry predators
None of mine will be going anywhere. Right now they are enjoying touring the tanks around here. The lil 150 they're in now is just till their 300 is done. Once they outgrow that they'll be ready for the 750 gallon thunderdome.

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
ahhh looking very nice Al!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store